Saturday, February 18, 2012

The girl in the RED stilettos!

I must say I am quite the simple girl, I love my little black dresses. Well in some cases, my knee length black dresses, for my special events. I also LOVE my red shoes! Yes, everyone makes fun of me, and asks me if I click my heels will I return to Kansas! Or ask me if the pointy toes shoes, should be sticking out from under a house! I laugh, and take a sip of my vodka and sprite, and walk off, before I flick them in the nose.

I am quite the "firecracker" as Charlie says. I like to have things my way, and I like to have fun! I have a nice set of brass balls, and I'm not afraid of a challenge! Men are lucky, they have it easy. They don't give birth, they don't have cramps, or PMS. They don't have to prove themselves, as much as we do! I spend most of my days, proving that I am more than just a pretty face with fake boobs, and veneers! I actually have a brain, I can spell, and I speak proper English. I love when people walk up to strike up a conversation with me, they dumb down whatever they are trying to tell me. Only for me to respond, just to see that "deer in the headlights" look on their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment