Monday, February 6, 2012

I am the girl your father warned you about!

I've always been the one to go after anything I wanted! I'm not afraid to step on toes, and I make sure I dig my three inch stiletto deep into your big toe! I don't only march to the beat of my own drum, I dance to it! I never wanted to be the old lady, who sits in her favorite chair, while working on her needle point, and wondering what I did with my life. I get involved in everything I can. I've stared in short films, played extras in movies, been in commercials, ran over a guy with a truck, and got paid for it! I've protested against unconstitutional laws, I'm not afraid to speak my mind, I love getting my hands dirty.

I was speaking with someone today, when they asked me what would happen if I were to be attacked by someone. I smiled and said, they better hope I don't have my bat! Only for them to look back at me and say "you know they make pepper spray?" Only for me to laugh, and tell them i'm much faster with a bat, than pepper spray! I've done a lot of things in my life I'm not proud of. I've been in situations, where the only thing I could do was pray. I wasn't even sure if anyone was listening, yet, I prayed as hard as I could! I fought the battle against drugs, against stupidity, and made it to where I am today!

I never thought in a million years, or even a few years ago when I was still with my ex, yet, fearing for my life everyday. That I would be the person I am today! I learned a lot in those five years, I never take shit from anyone, I yell, I scream, and I get my point across! I do what I want, and enjoy getting what I want! I decided a few years ago, that Karma will play a major role in your life! You can either do what's right and benefit, or be a weasel, and become Hammurabi's bitch! I don't know about you, but, I like having both my eyes, as well as both my hands. I also remember Hilter's scene in Little Nicky. I don't want any pineapples shoved up my bum!

I feel that life is for living, make a difference, live hard, live long, life is too f'n short to do otherwise! Drink a mimosa for breakfast, eat candy for dinner! Get your way! Dance around your house in your underwear, get crazy, go sky diving, ride a horse! Do what makes you happy! Who cares what anyone else thinks! Hell, just the other day, I was feeling down, so, I asked the homeless man near my house, if he could have anything for dinner tonight what would it be. He looked at me, and said.. he could never collect enough money for what he really wanted. I told him, if he told me what he really wanted, whatever it was. I would make sure he would have it for dinner! Needless to say he had a feast!

There are plenty of things you can do everyday, to show faith in humanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment