Friday, June 29, 2012

Where troubles melt like lemon drops way above the chimney tops...

You know that moment, when you realize how overworked you really are, and you are like a kettle boiling on the stove.. The steam is starting to whistle, as you loose your grip on reality, and slip into a transverse world where nothing really matters anymore. I reached that point today. I broke down, I hit bottom. Now I have to pick myself back up, dust off my pants, and learn to take over my life again. I am a complete, workaholic, I love working, I love being busy, I don't know how to relax! I am also incredibly competitive! So for me to accept defeat is hard. At this time, I am take much needed personal time, away from my daily activites. I am going to focus on myself, as well as my writing. Maybe I can get this book written finally :-) It's only been three years! I am taking time off work, social events, and just relaxing. I haven't had a day off in two years, I need me time!

1 comment:

  1. You should write you are very good at I keep up on your blog not in a creepy way just like reading your blog a lot of is very very good and true

    From tobadyadontknowme Facebook friend ��

    ReplyDelete