Friday, June 10, 2011

Here we go again...

Now, that I'm in my late twenties, I've realized that I am in fact ready to settle down. I want to find the special person who makes me feel like I am complete. However, to get to that point, you have to go on multiple dates, with all the wrong guys. As your getting ready for each date, you put on your make up, pick out the perfect outfit, and hope that this one could possibly be the one. Then you walk into a crowded wine bar, to see the blind date you've been set up with standing in the corner sipping on a corona. You think to yourself, "should I slowly back out, and hope he doesn't see me?" Ooops too late, you've been spotted. You make your way over to find that the "tall handsome banker" you were supposed to meet, is balding, but, still has more hair on his head than the teeth in his mouth. YIKES!

There is always that guy, the one your friend sets you up with, who they think is perfect for you! Obviously, your friend needs to learn something about you, because setting you up with a Jersey Shores reject really isn't your cup of herbal tea! You go on date after date, after long painful date. Well, at least there is dinner... right?  There's been a few times, I've just had to part ways, before the server could bring the drinks. Heck, I've even had a date leave me, at the restaurant because, he just couldn't take a joke! Seriously, where are the guys who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty, take less time to get ready than I do, and a sense of humor is a MUST!!!  We are all aware that prince charming doesn't really exist, if you do think that, here is a free reality check! No one is perfect, however someone is perfect for you! Just keep fishing, you will keep catching guppies for a while, but, one day, when your line tugs, there will be a prize winner waiting for you, just don't try to mount it on your wall :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment